How should I clean my inhaler?

Clean the inhaler thoroughly and frequently:

1. Remove the metal canister and cleanse the plastic case and cap by rinsing thoroughly in warm, running water. Be sure to clear medication build up from the spray nozzle.

2. Thoroughly dry the plastic case and cap.

3. Gently replace the canister in the case with a twisting motion, and put the cap back on the mouthpiece.

Continue Learning about Asthma Inhalers

What should I know about using asthma inhalers?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Some of the differences between reliever and controller inhalers for asthma include the following: ...
What should I know about Breo Ellipta before taking it?
Breo Ellipta is a long-acting medication to control asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease...
How can I exercise if I have asthma?
Exercise is important for people who have asthma, just as it is important for all others. It builds ...
How Do I Know My Asthma Is Under Control?