Should older women take aspirin every day?

• Using low-dose aspirin (100 mg. every other day) can reduce the risk of stroke in women, and reduce the risk of heart attack and cardiac death in women age 65 years and older. Aspirin does not appear to have the same protective effect to prevent first heart attacks or cardiac deaths in women under age 65. However, the use of aspirin therapy can reduce the risk of second heart attack or stroke in women. Because there are certain risks associated with taking aspirin regularly, you should speak with your doctor first.
Should I take aspirin therapy after pancreatic cancer surgery?