Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) is an anti-inflammatory analgesic that reduces the pain and inflammation associated with headaches. It may be used as a first-line treatment for mild to moderate, but not severe, headache pain as well as preventive treatment for migraine headache. Combination preparations that contain aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine may be particularly effective for treating resistant, mild to moderate headache pain.
- Q Can I take aspirin with my alli diet pills?
- Q How does aspirin low-dose treat a heart attack?
- Q What is aspirin low-dose?
- Q Does taking aspirin help prevent strokes?
- Q Can I give my child aspirin to treat a fever from chickenpox?
- Q Does aspirin work on dental pain?