Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) is an anti-inflammatory analgesic that reduces the pain and inflammation associated with headaches. It may be used as a first-line treatment for mild to moderate, but not severe, headache pain as well as preventive treatment for migraine headache. Combination preparations that contain aspirin, acetaminophen, and caffeine may be particularly effective for treating resistant, mild to moderate headache pain.
- Q Can I give my child aspirin for the pain of strep throat?
- Q How important is it to take aspirin every day?
- Q Will taking aspirin and other NSAIDS help prevent colon cancer?
- Q What are the side effects of aspirin desensitization treatment?
- Q Should I take baby aspirin once or twice a day?
- Q Can I take aspirin while using Pristiq?