Is the use of baby aspirin recommended?

In this WisePatient video, Mount Sinai Medical Center internist Carlos Rios, MD, explains why he recommends a regimen of baby aspirin to boost cardiovascular health in patients who are at high risk for heart disease.

Continue Learning about Aspirin

Your Guide to Aspirin and Heart Health
Your Guide to Aspirin and Heart Health
It’s not news that an aspirin can help save your life during a heart attack. But should we take it every day to prevent heart disease? And what kind? ...
Can I take aspirin while using Pristiq?
If you are taking Pristiq, talk to your doctor about using aspirin as a pain reliever or as part...
How should I take aspirin low-dose?
If you are taking aspirin low-dose regularly to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke, you...
Does Aspirin Therapy Help Prevent Heart Attacks in Women?