Those benefits do not include its ability to prevent or reverse arterial aging. Just taking that half of a regular aspirin (or two baby aspirins) can make the RealAge of a 55-year-old 2.2 years younger. Take aspirin with a glass of warm water: It'll help dissolve the aspirin faster and decrease the risk of gastric side effects that occur when the aspirin lands directly on the stomach lining.
- Q What conditions would prevent me from taking aspirin if I have diabetes?
- Q How does aspirin know where it hurts?
- Q Can I give my child aspirin to treat a fever from chickenpox?
- Q Can I give aspirin for fever during a viral skin infection?
- Q How should I take low-dose aspirin to help lower my blood pressure?
- Q How does taking aspirin help prevent heart attacks?