Those benefits do not include its ability to prevent or reverse arterial aging. Just taking that half of a regular aspirin (or two baby aspirins) can make the RealAge of a 55-year-old 2.2 years younger. Take aspirin with a glass of warm water: It'll help dissolve the aspirin faster and decrease the risk of gastric side effects that occur when the aspirin lands directly on the stomach lining.
- Q How does aspirin prevent blood clots?
- Q What drug interactions should I be aware of when taking aspirin?
- Q How does aspirin know where it hurts?
- Q Should I take aspirin even if I take omega 3 supplements daily?
- Q How does aspirin relieve pain and other symptoms?
- Q What can I take for my back pain and arthritis besides aspirin?