Those benefits do not include its ability to prevent or reverse arterial aging. Just taking that half of a regular aspirin (or two baby aspirins) can make the RealAge of a 55-year-old 2.2 years younger. Take aspirin with a glass of warm water: It'll help dissolve the aspirin faster and decrease the risk of gastric side effects that occur when the aspirin lands directly on the stomach lining.
- Q Why is aspirin a useful anti-inflammatory?
- Q Does taking aspirin regularly make me more likely to bruise?
- Q Can aspirin help prevent migraine headaches?
- Q How should I take aspirin?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I am taking aspirin low-dose?
- Q Should I take aspirin if I have a dental emergency?