Those benefits do not include its ability to prevent or reverse arterial aging. Just taking that half of a regular aspirin (or two baby aspirins) can make the RealAge of a 55-year-old 2.2 years younger. Take aspirin with a glass of warm water: It'll help dissolve the aspirin faster and decrease the risk of gastric side effects that occur when the aspirin lands directly on the stomach lining.
- Q Can I take aspirin while using Pristiq?
- Q Can I give my child aspirin for the pain of strep throat?
- Q How does aspirin interact with other medications or foods?
- Q How does low-dose aspirin prevent a heart attack or stroke?
- Q Will aspirin help me if I am having angina?
- Q How important is it to take aspirin every day?