Those benefits do not include its ability to prevent or reverse arterial aging. Just taking that half of a regular aspirin (or two baby aspirins) can make the RealAge of a 55-year-old 2.2 years younger. Take aspirin with a glass of warm water: It'll help dissolve the aspirin faster and decrease the risk of gastric side effects that occur when the aspirin lands directly on the stomach lining.
- Q What are the side effects of aspirin desensitization treatment?
- Q Who should take aspirin low-dose?
- Q How does aspirin reduce pain?
- Q Why is aspirin a useful anti-inflammatory?
- Q How does aspirin low-dose treat a heart attack?
- Q Does taking an aspirin a day pose any health risks?