Those benefits do not include its ability to prevent or reverse arterial aging. Just taking that half of a regular aspirin (or two baby aspirins) can make the RealAge of a 55-year-old 2.2 years younger. Take aspirin with a glass of warm water: It'll help dissolve the aspirin faster and decrease the risk of gastric side effects that occur when the aspirin lands directly on the stomach lining.
- Q Who should not take aspirin low-dose?
- Q How does taking a daily aspirin help prevent cancer?
- Q How does aspirin reduce pain?
- Q Can I take aspirin when pregnant?
- Q How should I take low-dose aspirin to help lower my blood pressure?
- Q What are the health benefits of taking aspirin every day?