Those benefits do not include its ability to prevent or reverse arterial aging. Just taking that half of a regular aspirin (or two baby aspirins) can make the RealAge of a 55-year-old 2.2 years younger. Take aspirin with a glass of warm water: It'll help dissolve the aspirin faster and decrease the risk of gastric side effects that occur when the aspirin lands directly on the stomach lining.
- Q What foods and medications interact with aspirin low-dose?
- Q Can I give my child aspirin to treat a fever from chickenpox?
- Q Can aspirin help prevent breast cancer recurrence?
- Q How much aspirin should I take if I have diabetes?
- Q Should I take aspirin if I have a dental emergency?
- Q How does aspirin therapy affect aging?