What questions should I ask my doctor after arthroscopic knee surgery?

After your arthroscopic knee surgery, your doctor will schedule an appointment to check your progress, set up a treatment program, and answer your questions. Write down your questions and bring the list with you, to make sure you cover everything that's important to you. Your questions may include:
  • What activities to avoid
  • How to get your legs and knees back into condition
  • How to prevent future problems
  • Whether other surgery may be needed

Continue Learning about Arthroscopy

What symptoms justify having hip arthroscopy surgery?
Hugh S. West Jr., MDHugh S. West Jr., MD
Hip arthroscopy surgery may be justified if:you have pain in the front of your hip, or groin area hi...
How should I care for my incisions after shoulder arthroscopy?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Keeping your incisions clean and free of infection will help you heal faster and prevent complic...
When should I call my doctor after arthroscopic knee surgery?
Watch for problems after your arthroscopic knee surgery, and call your doctor if you experience any ...
What is the recovery time for hip arthroscopy surgery?
Reston Hospital CenterReston Hospital Center
After arthroscopic hip surgery, expect to be on crutches for the first month, and a recovery time of...