We’re finding that the best results following hip arthroscopy are the ones where the patient has been extremely involved from day one in a physical therapy program geared specifically to them. It is a highly independent program, but it is monitored closely by a therapist who will be looking for any potential problems in the healing process.
- Q Who is a candidate for arthroscopic knee surgery?
- Q What is hip arthroscopy?
- Q What is hip arthroscopy used for?
- Q What are the risks of arthroscopy?
- Q How should I care for my incisions after shoulder arthroscopy?
- Q How long does it take to recover from arthroscopic shoulder surgery?