We’re finding that the best results following hip arthroscopy are the ones where the patient has been extremely involved from day one in a physical therapy program geared specifically to them. It is a highly independent program, but it is monitored closely by a therapist who will be looking for any potential problems in the healing process.
- Q What is arthroscopy for rheumatoid arthritis?
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor after arthroscopic knee surgery?
- Q How can I recover from shoulder arthroscopy?
- Q How effective are hip arthroscopy surgeries?
- Q How should I care for my incisions after shoulder arthroscopy?
- Q What is knee arthroscopic surgery used for?