We’re finding that the best results following hip arthroscopy are the ones where the patient has been extremely involved from day one in a physical therapy program geared specifically to them. It is a highly independent program, but it is monitored closely by a therapist who will be looking for any potential problems in the healing process.
- Q Who is a candidate for arthroscopic knee surgery?
- Q When should I call my doctor after shoulder arthroscopy?
- Q What is elbow arthroscopy?
- Q What shoulder problems can shoulder arthroscopy help treat?
- Q What happens after knee arthroscopy surgery?
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor after arthroscopic knee surgery?