We’re finding that the best results following hip arthroscopy are the ones where the patient has been extremely involved from day one in a physical therapy program geared specifically to them. It is a highly independent program, but it is monitored closely by a therapist who will be looking for any potential problems in the healing process.
- Q What are the risks of shoulder arthroscopy?
- Q How should I care for myself at home after arthroscopic knee surgery?
- Q What is ankle arthroscopy?
- Q When can I go back to work after arthroscopic knee surgery?
- Q What shoulder problems can shoulder arthroscopy help treat?
- Q How should I prepare for shoulder arthroscopy?