Who is a candidate for hip arthroscopy?

Hip arthroscopy can be an effective solution for a wide range of people, from athletes of all ages to older people in the early stages of arthritis. Doctors can clean up and repair damaged tissue, remove debris and even remove damaged cartilage.

If you are suffering from ongoing hip pain that has not been relieved by traditional or more conservative measures, it may be time to seek the opinion of a specially trained orthopedic surgeon. Minimally invasive surgical options like this are open to people with orthopedic issues. There is no reason to suffer through hip pain when there are such effective procedures to treat it.

Continue Learning about Arthroscopy

What are the potential benefits of arthroscopic knee surgery?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Potential benefits of arthroscopic knee surgery include:Accurate diagnosis. The arthroscopic image h...
What activities can I do after arthroscopic knee surgery?
Here are some guidelines for activity after arthroscopic knee surgery: Take it easy the first day...
How should I care for myself at home after arthroscopic knee surgery?
Here's how to take care of yourself at home after arthroscopic knee surgery:Take pain medication as ...
What is chondroplasty?
Chondroplasty involves the removal of damaged cartilage from the joint using an arthroscopic pro...