Why should I see my doctor about arthritis?

There are many different types of arthritis. Different types have different treatments. It is important that you see your doctor to have your arthritis evaluated and treated appropriately.

Continue Learning about Arthritis

Take the Stress out of Arthritis
Take the Stress out of Arthritis
Did you know that your emotions can affect your joint health? It's true. Negative emotions like chronic stress, worry, and anxiety not only reduce you...
What is synovitis?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
In a way, it's a fancy term for "arthritis," which means joint inflammation.But there is a differenc...
Yoga Poses for Arthritis Pain Relief
Yoga Poses for Arthritis Pain ReliefYoga Poses for Arthritis Pain ReliefYoga Poses for Arthritis Pain ReliefYoga Poses for Arthritis Pain Relief
Reduce stress and relieve arthritis pain naturally by following this gentle sequence of nine yoga poses.
How Does Psoriatic Arthritis Damage My Body?