Why can living with axial spondyolarthritis be so difficult?

Living with axial spondyloarthritis, or axial spa for short, can be difficult because pain and stiffness stop people from doing things. If the pain is worse at night, people may not get enough sleep and feel tired during the day. All these things can make people feel sad and frustrated.

Continue Learning about Arthritis

How to Avoid the Worst Foods for Joint Pain
Some foods help to fight disease, nourishing and healing you from the inside out. Others can do just the opposite, wreaking havoc on your system and m...
What health problems can arise because of juvenile idiopathic arthritis?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) makes your joints swollen and sore, but while swelling and soren...
Yoga Poses for Arthritis Pain Relief
Yoga Poses for Arthritis Pain ReliefYoga Poses for Arthritis Pain ReliefYoga Poses for Arthritis Pain ReliefYoga Poses for Arthritis Pain Relief
Reduce stress and relieve arthritis pain naturally by following this gentle sequence of nine yoga poses.
If I Have Psoriasis, Will I Also Have Psoriatic Arthritis?