Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q How safe are the medications for arthritis?
- Q What types of arthritis do topical pain relievers treat?
- Q What are the treatment options for arthritis?
- Q How can I maximize the benefits of a steroid injection for arthritis?
- Q How effective are topical pain relievers for treating arthritis?
- Q Can heat ease arthritis pain?