Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q How effective are topical pain relievers for treating arthritis?
- Q Why should I stick with one medical practice for my arthritis care?
- Q What should I do if an arthritis treatment doesn't work for me?
- Q How effective are soybean unsaponifiables for easing arthritis pain?
- Q How should I prepare for joint surgery if I have arthritis?
- Q How is knee arthritis treated?