Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q How can weight loss reduce arthritis symptoms?
- Q What types of arthritis do topical pain relievers treat?
- Q What reactions should I expect after a steroid injection for arthritis?
- Q Can spices help my arthritis?
- Q What types of injections are used for arthritis?
- Q How can strawberries help relieve arthritis?