Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q How is basal joint arthritis treated?
- Q Would physical therapy for shoulder arthritis help pain and immobility?
- Q How do cherries ease arthritis symptoms?
- Q What alternative treatments can help relieve lower back arthritis?
- Q Why can exercising in a swimming pool help heal arthritis?
- Q What are the treatment options for arthritis?