Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q Are gin soaked raisins safe and effective for arthritis?
- Q What healthcare professionals treat arthritis?
- Q How safe are the medications for arthritis?
- Q Should arthritis treatment be based on X-ray findings?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for arthritis?
- Q When should I take my arthritis medications?