Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q Why should arthritis be treated early?
- Q What treatment options are available for arthritis in my big toe?
- Q How is arthritis of the shoulder treated?
- Q Would physical therapy for shoulder arthritis help pain and immobility?
- Q What are benefits of long-acting or time-release pills for my arthritis?
- Q What alternative treatments can help relieve lower back arthritis?