Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q What treatment options are available for arthritis in my big toe?
- Q How can exercise help women with arthritis?
- Q What therapies can improve arthritis?
- Q How do cherries ease arthritis symptoms?
- Q Why should I stick with one medical practice for my arthritis care?
- Q How effective are steroid injections for regular relief of arthritic pain?