Natural treatments for arthritis include maintaining a healthy weight and diet, exercising, using topical creams, and taking specialized supplements. Watch rheumatologist Natalie Azar, MD, discuss these natural treatment options for arthritis.
- Q Can acupuncture help treat arthritis?
- Q How do cherries ease arthritis symptoms?
- Q Are gin soaked raisins safe and effective for arthritis?
- Q How does moist heat help arthritis pain?
- Q Why is medication alone not enough for treating arthritis?
- Q How can weight loss reduce arthritis symptoms?