Are all joint pains arthritis?

Joint pains can be caused by many problems, not only arthritis. Trauma, infections, other types of inflammation or overuse can sometimes cause pain in the joints that is not due to arthritis. If you are worried that your joint pain is due to arthritis, you should see your physician for an evaluation.

Continue Learning about Arthritis Symptoms

How does arthritis affect the knee joint?
In arthritis, knee cartilage wears out so movement is difficult and painful. Learn more from our exp...
What are the symptoms of arthritis?
Arthritis pain has been characterized as aching pain. Arthritis of the hip causes pain described as ...
How Does Arthritis Affect the Hip?
How Does Arthritis Affect the Hip?
What Else Can I Do to Manage My Psoriatic Arthritis?