Can lifestyle changes help prevent arthritis?

Cardiologist (Heart Specialist)

Building up muscles around your joints can help prevent arthritis. Watch the video to learn from Dr. Oz what else can be done to prevent arthritis.

To help prevent early arthritis, maintain your flexibility and range of motion. Weight loss can help prevent arthritic pain as well.

Continue Learning about Arthritis Prevention

What exercises can strengthen my joints and prevent arthritis?
Dr. Grant Cooper, MDDr. Grant Cooper, MD
Anyone can benefit from strength training, and everyone, to some extent, should include it in her ex...
How does exercise help prevent arthritis?
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects joints. Two of the most common types of arthriti...
What Is the Difference Between Psoriatic and Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Does Having Psoriatic Arthritis Increase My Risk for Having Other Forms of Arthritis?