Medial calcific sclerosis is a form of arteriosclerosis, or build-up in the arteries. With this type of build-up, the deposits form in the middle of the arterial wall. The condition is also known as Monckeberg's medial calcific sclerosis or Monckeberg's arteriosclerosis.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with arteriolosclerosis?
- Q How does medial calcific sclerosis affect the body?
- Q How can I prepare to see my doctor about arteriosclerosis obliterans?
- Q What is cerebral arteriosclerosis?
- Q What causes arterial occlusive disease?
- Q How common is medial calcific sclerosis?