How can I prepare to see my doctor about arteriosclerosis obliterans?

You can prepare for your appointment to diagnose arteriosclerosis obliterans by making a complete list of your symptoms, such as pain when your legs are elevated. Include symptoms that do not seem to be related to your arteriosclerosis obliterans symptoms. Your doctor will want to assess risk factors, such as smoking and frequency of exercise. A list of your medications, supplements, and vitamins, and their dosages, will be useful to your doctor. You might want to make a list of questions for your doctor.

Continue Learning about Arteriosclerosis

What do I need to know about caring for someone with arteriolosclerosis?
Caring for someone with arteriolosclerosis is about supporting the person's new, healthy lifestyle, ...
Is bypass surgery dangerous?
SCAISCAI
While every type of surgery carries some risks, it is important to note cardiac bypass surgery has b...
How does medial calcific sclerosis affect the body?
Medial calcific sclerosis causes calcium deposits to build up inside the walls of the arteries. Usua...
What parts of the body are affected by medial calcific sclerosis?
Medial calcific sclerosis usually affects the inner walls of the arteries, particularly in the lower...