What should I tell my doctor about my abnormal heart rhythms?

You should tell your doctor as much as possible about your abnormal heart rhythms. Abnormal heart rhythms, or arrhythmias, occur in many different ways and can be hard to discribe. The more information you can provide your doctor the better he or she will be able to tell what is going on. This includes:
  • the context in which you have the arrhythmia
  • how long it lasts
  • what makes it better or worse
  • how often it occurs
  • if anyone else in your family has similar problems

Continue Learning about Arrhythmia

6 Rules for People With an Irregular Heartbeat
6 Rules for People With an Irregular Heartbeat6 Rules for People With an Irregular Heartbeat6 Rules for People With an Irregular Heartbeat6 Rules for People With an Irregular Heartbeat
Sex, exercise and other activities may be completely safe for those with AFib. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a heart condition in which the heart pum...
What Are Some Common Issues with Heart Rhythms?