There is no universal cure for arrhythmia. Depending on the type and severity of your arrhythmia, medication and other forms of treatment can help reduce symptoms and regulate your heartbeat. Some arrhythmias are due to heart damage. You can prevent this damage by leading a healthy lifestyle: eat right, lower your blood pressure, do not smoke, and exercise regularly.
- Q What is cardiac resynchronization therapy?
- Q How is ventricular fibrillation treated?
- Q May I take my usual medication before undergoing cardioversion?
- Q How does the Siemens Artis zeego system help treat heart rhythm problems?
- Q What does cardioversion do for heart rhythm problems?
- Q How are arrhythmias treated?