There is no universal cure for arrhythmia. Depending on the type and severity of your arrhythmia, medication and other forms of treatment can help reduce symptoms and regulate your heartbeat. Some arrhythmias are due to heart damage. You can prevent this damage by leading a healthy lifestyle: eat right, lower your blood pressure, do not smoke, and exercise regularly.
- Q How do medications treat arrhythmia?
- Q How is ventricular fibrillation treated?
- Q What Is the difference between a defibrillator and CRT?
- Q May I take my usual medication before undergoing cardioversion?
- Q What is a cardioverter?
- Q What should I expect during a cardioversion?