There is no universal cure for arrhythmia. Depending on the type and severity of your arrhythmia, medication and other forms of treatment can help reduce symptoms and regulate your heartbeat. Some arrhythmias are due to heart damage. You can prevent this damage by leading a healthy lifestyle: eat right, lower your blood pressure, do not smoke, and exercise regularly.
- Q How are arrhythmias treated?
- Q What equipment is used to monitor a patient during a cardioversion?
- Q What does cardioversion do for heart rhythm problems?
- Q How are cardiac arrhythmias treated?
- Q Does destroying abnormal heart tissue control some arrhythmias?
- Q What are the treatment options for cardiac arrhythmias?