There is no universal cure for arrhythmia. Depending on the type and severity of your arrhythmia, medication and other forms of treatment can help reduce symptoms and regulate your heartbeat. Some arrhythmias are due to heart damage. You can prevent this damage by leading a healthy lifestyle: eat right, lower your blood pressure, do not smoke, and exercise regularly.
- Q How are cardiac arrhythmias treated?
- Q What are the possible side effects from an electrical cardioversion?
- Q What medications will my doctor prescribe after electrical cardioversion?
- Q What kinds of implants are used to correct arrhythmias?
- Q How is cardiac arrhythmia treated?
- Q What medications might I receive to treat a cardiac arrhythmia?