When you first start taking Femara (letrozole) you should avoid driving, operating machinery or other activities that require you to be alert, until you know how Femara will affect you. Many women experience drowsiness with this medication, so avoid these activities if you have this side effect. The drowsiness is increased by other substances that cause sedation, including alcohol, so you should keep this in mind if you use these substances.
- Q How soon after taking Femara will my symptoms improve?
- Q Does Femara interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What should I know about Femara before taking it?
- Q Who should take Femara?
- Q How does Femara treat breast cancer?
- Q Is there a generic version of Femara (letrozole)?