When you first start taking Femara (letrozole) you should avoid driving, operating machinery or other activities that require you to be alert, until you know how Femara will affect you. Many women experience drowsiness with this medication, so avoid these activities if you have this side effect. The drowsiness is increased by other substances that cause sedation, including alcohol, so you should keep this in mind if you use these substances.
- Q What should I know about Femara before taking it?
- Q How should I take Femara?
- Q Are high blood pressure and high heart rate side effects of Femara?
- Q What is Femara?
- Q How soon after taking Femara will my symptoms improve?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Femara?