When you first start taking Femara (letrozole) you should avoid driving, operating machinery or other activities that require you to be alert, until you know how Femara will affect you. Many women experience drowsiness with this medication, so avoid these activities if you have this side effect. The drowsiness is increased by other substances that cause sedation, including alcohol, so you should keep this in mind if you use these substances.
- Q Are there any risks in taking Femara?
- Q How can side effects of Femara, like hair fall and thinning, be controlled?
- Q What are the side effects of Femara?
- Q How should I take Femara?
- Q Are high blood pressure and high heart rate side effects of Femara?
- Q What should I know about Femara before taking it?