If I want to build up my biceps, should I work them every day?

You should not train your biceps every day. Your body actually reaps the benefits
of strength training while it recovers. In other words, your workouts cause stress to the body but once it is allowed to rest your body will adapt and become stronger. If you never give your biceps enough time to rest and recover, eventually they will breakdown causing injury. Allow at least 48 hours rest between arm workouts.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
What is a biceps curl?
A biceps curl is a resistance training exercise in which you use your biceps to curl a barbell or du...
How do I perform a seated biceps curl single arm?
Sit with feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Extend one arm down the side ...
How do I properly perform a pull-up?
Kristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness ExpertKristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness Expert
Pull-ups are one of my personal favorite upper body exercises. To properly perform a pull-up grasp t...