How can I warm up my biceps?

Stand with both feet on an exercise band and hold the handles. Reach hands out to your side, palm side up and circle your arms clockwise in small circles (about the size of a cantaloupe) 25 times. Switch direction and rotate arms counterclockwise 25 times.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
How do I perform a seated biceps curl two arm?
Sit with feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Extend your arms down the sid...
How do I perform a push-up on my knees?
Begin in push-up position with your feet together and knees on the floor. Draw-in your navel and c...
Will doing triceps exercises help my arms get leaner?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
You cannot spot reduce, and getting leaner arms involves more than doing a bunch of tricep extension...