How can I strengthen my triceps using an exercise band?

Wrap an exercise band around your left hand, hold the handle in your right hand and stretch both hands out to your sides to shoulder height. Hold them there. Next, leaving your elbow stationary, bring your right hand (palm facing forward) toward your chest 25 times. Switch and wrap the band around your right hand. Do 25 reps on the left. To make it harder: Balance on one foot and wrap the band around one more time in each hand.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
What is the best exercise for the biceps?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
Any exercise that requires you to bend your elbow is a great choice for your biceps. Some exercises ...
How can I warm up my biceps?
Stand with both feet on an exercise band and hold the handles. Reach hands out to your side, pal...
What exercise can I do to tone the back of my arm?
Andrea Ingram , NASM Elite TrainerAndrea Ingram , NASM Elite Trainer
The muscles on the back of your upper arm are called the triceps and can be toned with a variety of ...