How do I perform a seated biceps curl alternate arm?

Sit with feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Extend your arms down the sides of your body holding a dumbbell in each hand.  draw-in your navel and curl one dumbbell toward your shoulder.  Reverse the movement as you return to the starting position.  Repeat with the opposite arm.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
How should I do a triceps dip?
Memorial Hospital JacksonvilleMemorial Hospital Jacksonville
To perform a triceps dip, support your weight with your hands on the edge of a chair and walk your f...
I want toned arms, what exercises should I do?
Kristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness ExpertKristy Lee Wilson - Sharecare Fitness Expert
Toning occurs from an increase in muscle mass along with a decrease in body fat. To decrease body fa...
How do I build bigger arms?
Building bigger arms requires the right combination of proper nutrition, recovery, resistance traini...