How do I do side bicep curls?

Stand with your feet together and place an exercise band under the arches of your feet. With hands down to your sides, hold the band handles and turn your palms out until your thumbs are as far back as feels comfortable. Curl your arms up 25 times. Resist bringing your arms to the front. Tip: If doing both arms at the same time is too difficult, try doing one arm at a time. To make it harder: Do 50 reps in double-time.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
How do I build bigger arms?
Building bigger arms requires the right combination of proper nutrition, recovery, resistance traini...
How can I maintain proper form while doing biceps curls?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
To maintain good form during biceps curls, the arm should stay roughly at the midpoint of the trunk ...
What should I avoid when doing the arm-slides exercise?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
The arm slides exercise restores normal biomechanics and strengthens key muscles involved in rot...