How do I perform a push-up on my knees?

Begin in push-up position with your feet together and knees on the floor. Draw-in your navel and contract your glutes. With your back flat, slowly lower your body toward the floor, lowering and contracting your shoulder blades. Push back up to starting position being careful not to jut your head forward.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
What should I avoid when doing the arm-slides exercise?
When performing the arm-slides avoid arching the back off the floor or any movements that cause pain...
How should I do a triceps dip?
Memorial Hospital JacksonvilleMemorial Hospital Jacksonville
To perform a triceps dip, support your weight with your hands on the edge of a chair and walk your f...
How do I get bigger biceps?
Building bigger biceps requires the right combination of proper nutrition, recovery, resistance trai...