How do I use a biceps curl machine?

Adjust the settings at a biceps curl machine and select your desired weight.  Curl your hands toward your chest being careful not to shrug your shoulders or jut your head forward.  Reverse the movement as you return to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
How should I do biceps curls?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do biceps curls: Reps: 10 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Light to moderate Tempo: 3-1-3 Rest:...
How should I do an arm raise exercise?
To do an arm raise, follow these steps: Lie in your bed with your knees bent and your arms at yo...
What is the best exercise for the biceps?
Wendy Batts Wendy Batts
Any exercise that requires you to bend your elbow is a great choice for your biceps. Some exercises ...