How do I use a biceps curl machine?

Adjust the settings at a biceps curl machine and select your desired weight.  Curl your hands toward your chest being careful not to shrug your shoulders or jut your head forward.  Reverse the movement as you return to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
How do I know if I am lifting too much weight when I'm doing bicep curls?
Rick OldermanRick Olderman
When you're doing bicep curls and you feel pain at the shoulder or elbow joints while performing...
What exercise can I do to tone the back of my arm?
Most commonly the word tone is used to denote the ability to see muscular definition and tone. This ...
How can I do a basic push-up exercise?
To perform a pushup, start in the pushup position with your feet together and toes on the floor. Kee...