How do I perform a seated biceps curl two arm?

Sit with feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Extend your arms down the sides of your body holding a dumbbell in each hand.  Draw-in your navel and curl the dumbbells toward your shoulders.  Reverse the movement as you return to the starting position.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
How should I do the arm-slides exercise?
Starting Position:Stand against a wall with a tall posture. Your gluteals, shoulders and head sh...
How should I do a one-arm bicep curl?
When performing one-arm biceps curls proper posture is essential to limit injury risk. Stand with yo...
What is a biceps curl?
Scott Anderton , NASM Elite TrainerScott Anderton , NASM Elite Trainer
A barbell curl is a sagittal plane resistance exercise performed by flexing and extending either a d...