How should I do an arm raise exercise?

To do an arm raise, follow these steps: Lie in your bed with your knees bent and your arms at your sides. Inhale slowly while you raise your arms up and toward the ceiling. Keep your spine pressed into your mattress. Hold this position for 5 seconds. While exhaling, slowly bring your arms back down to your sides. Repeat.

Continue Learning about Arm Exercises

Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Kiss Arm Flap Goodbye
Call it the Sleeveless Swing: You wave hello to someone and that bit of upper arm flab keeps on swaying and flapping long after you’ve moved on down t...
How do I use a biceps curl machine?
Adjust the settings at a biceps curl machine and select your desired weight.  Curl your hands toward...
What can I do to get the peak on the top of my bicep?
Unfortunately, if you are not born with the genetic predisposition for this "peak" you will not be a...
What is a biceps curl?
A biceps curl is a resistance training exercise in which you use your biceps to curl a barbell or du...