People can live a normal life without their appendix. Changes in diet, exercise or other lifestyle modifications are usually not necessary.
- Q What is appendicitis?
- Q How is robotic surgery used to treat appendicitis?
- Q Which common gastrointestinal (GI) problems can lead to surgery?
- Q Are there new alternative treatments for antibiotic associated colitis?
- Q How can I tell if my gastrointestinal (GI) problems are stress-related?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat gastrointestinal disorders?