How do I talk to my child about his anxiety?

Tamar Chansky

Understanding a problem often makes it easier for a child to handle it. In this video, psychologist Dr. Tamar Chansky, who specializes in anxiety, offers kid-friendly ways for parents of angst-prone kids to talk to them about their anxiety.

Continue Learning about Anxiety

Why Women Are More Likely to Have an Anxiety Disorder
When it comes to health problems, there are obvious differences between men and women. Based on biology, they’re more prone to different types of canc...
Could my anxiety be a psychic gift?
Some people believe that messages from deceased loved ones can come in the form of anxiety. In thi...
6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child
6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child6 Ways To Soothe An Anxious Child
Don’t let your child suffer from the most common mental illness in the U.S.
What Is an Anxiety Filter?
What Is an Anxiety Filter?