Could my anxiety be a psychic gift?

Some people believe that messages from deceased loved ones can come in the form of anxiety. In this video, Theresa Caputo, the "Long Island medium" and Dr. Oz Show guest, explains how to know if your stress may be a sign from the other side.

Continue Learning about Anxiety

6 Types of Anxiety Disorders
6 Types of Anxiety Disorders
Ever felt mildly anxious before a public speaking engagement? How about that big first date with someone special? Once you settled into whatever it wa...
How can worrying affect my health?
Stacy KaiserStacy Kaiser
Worrying is so powerful that it can actually affect your physical health; the stress you feel from w...
9 Simple Strategies to Stop Worrying
9 Simple Strategies to Stop Worrying9 Simple Strategies to Stop Worrying9 Simple Strategies to Stop Worrying9 Simple Strategies to Stop Worrying
Anxious, stressed, overwhelmed? Check out these scientifically backed ways to boost mood and worry less.
Dr. Tamar Chansky - How do I explain my issues with anxiety to my children?