Adults with shingles should experience relief within seven days. Symptoms of genital herpes in adults should disappear within 10 days. Cold sores should be gone within one day after beginning Valtrex. Children with chickenpox should see improvement within five days.
- Q How does Valtrex interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Valtrex (valacyclovir)?
- Q What are the side effects of Valtrex?
- Q Is there a generic version of Valtrex?
- Q How should I take Valtrex?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Valtrex?