Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 10% of patients experience side effects while taking Omeprazole (Prilosec). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members inlcude: Bloating/Gas. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Can I take the over-the-counter form of omeprazole?
- Q Who should not take omeprazole?
- Q Are there side effects related to the long term use of Omeprazole?
- Q Are there any side effects of taking Omeprazole and Atarax together?
- Q What to do for pain and leg cramping due to Omeprazole?
- Q What are the side effects of omeprazole?