Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 10% of patients experience side effects while taking Omeprazole (Prilosec). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members inlcude: Bloating/Gas. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Who should not take omeprazole?
- Q How does omeprazole treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)?
- Q What is the best method to take Omeprazole?
- Q Are there any side effects of taking Omeprazole and Atarax together?
- Q What should I avoid while taking omeprazole?
- Q How does omeprazole treat ulcers?