Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 10% of patients experience side effects while taking Omeprazole (Prilosec). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members inlcude: Bloating/Gas. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Can Omeprazole cause Edema?
- Q What is the advisable dosage of Omeprazole or Prisolec OTC?
- Q What are the side effects of omeprazole?
- Q Are there any side effects of taking Omeprazole and Atarax together?
- Q Are there side effects related to the long term use of Omeprazole?
- Q What happens if I cannot swallow the omeprazole capsules?