Depending on the condition for which you are being treated, you may take ranitidine hydrochloride up to four times a day. If you are getting an injection, you may get a large dose every six to eight hours. With an infusion, smaller amounts may be continuously delivered through a tube in your vein (an intravenous catheter, also called an IV).
- Q How does ranitidine treat acid reflux?
- Q Is Ranitidine safe for use with infants?
- Q How soon after taking ranitidine will my symptoms improve?
- Q Who should not take ranitidine?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of ranitidine?
- Q Is ranitidine safe for use by children and people over 65?