The generic version of Protonix is available by the name of the active ingredient pantoprazole. The generic tablets are taken in the same way as the brand name tablets: by mouth once or twice a day as directed by your doctor. The intravenous and granular forms of Protonix are not yet available in generic form.
- Q What is the suitable alternative for Protonix?
- Q What is Protonix (pantoprazole)?
- Q How should I take Protonix (pantoprazole)?
- Q How does Protonix (pantoprazole) treat Zollinger-Ellison syndrome?
- Q What should I know about Protonix (pantoprazole) before taking it?
- Q How does Protonix treat gastroesophageal reflux disease?