The generic version of Protonix is available by the name of the active ingredient pantoprazole. The generic tablets are taken in the same way as the brand name tablets: by mouth once or twice a day as directed by your doctor. The intravenous and granular forms of Protonix are not yet available in generic form.
- Q How soon after taking Protonix (pantoprazole) will my symptoms improve?
- Q Is constipation a side effect of Protonix and Paxil?
- Q How should I take Protonix (pantoprazole)?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Protonix (pantoprazole)?
- Q Can I take granular Protonix (pantoprazole) in water or other soft foods?
- Q What are the side effects of Protonix?