The generic version of Protonix is available by the name of the active ingredient pantoprazole. The generic tablets are taken in the same way as the brand name tablets: by mouth once or twice a day as directed by your doctor. The intravenous and granular forms of Protonix are not yet available in generic form.
- Q Does Protonix cause knee pain?
- Q How should I take Protonix (pantoprazole)?
- Q What is the suitable alternative for Protonix?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Protonix (pantoprazole)?
- Q How does Protonix (pantoprazole) interact with other medications or food?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Protonix (pantoprazole)?