Ranitidine hydrochloride injection can interact with some medications, including acetaminophen (Tylenol), blood thinners, and propantheline. Ranitidine hydrochloride injection may alter their effectiveness and increase the risk for side effects. Therefore, it is important that you tell your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking.
- Q How does ranitidine hydrochloride treat heartburn?
- Q Are there any risks in taking ranitidine?
- Q Who should not take ranitidine?
- Q How soon after taking ranitidine will my symptoms improve?
- Q What are the side effects of ranitidine HCl?
- Q What is the best way to take ranitidine hydrochloride?