Ranitidine hydrochloride injection can interact with some medications, including acetaminophen (Tylenol), blood thinners, and propantheline. Ranitidine hydrochloride injection may alter their effectiveness and increase the risk for side effects. Therefore, it is important that you tell your doctor about all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking.
- Q What should I know about ranitidine before taking it?
- Q What should I know about ranitidine HCl before taking it?
- Q What is the best way to take ranitidine hydrochloride?
- Q How does ranitidine treat acid reflux?
- Q How soon after taking ranitidine will my symptoms improve?
- Q What is ranitidine HCl?