If you have taken too much omeprazole, you may begin to feel drowsy, confused, lightheaded or warm. You may have a headache, dry mouth, blurred vision or vomiting. You may even feel your heart racing or beating differently. If you have any of these symptoms, call your doctor right away.
- Q How does omeprazole treat erosive esophagitis?
- Q What to do for pain and leg cramping due to Omeprazole?
- Q Who should not take omeprazole?
- Q Are there any side effects of taking Omeprazole and Atarax together?
- Q What side effects does Omeprazole (Prilosec) cause?
- Q What is omeprazole?