If you have taken too much omeprazole, you may begin to feel drowsy, confused, lightheaded or warm. You may have a headache, dry mouth, blurred vision or vomiting. You may even feel your heart racing or beating differently. If you have any of these symptoms, call your doctor right away.
- Q Is there a generic version of omeprazole?
- Q Are there any risks in taking omeprazole?
- Q What should I know about omeprazole before taking it?
- Q Are there any side effects of taking Omeprazole and Atarax together?
- Q How soon after taking omeprazole will my symptoms improve?
- Q How should I take omeprazole?