If you have taken too much omeprazole, you may begin to feel drowsy, confused, lightheaded or warm. You may have a headache, dry mouth, blurred vision or vomiting. You may even feel your heart racing or beating differently. If you have any of these symptoms, call your doctor right away.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of omeprazole?
- Q Can I take the over-the-counter form of omeprazole?
- Q How soon after taking omeprazole will my symptoms improve?
- Q Is there a generic version of omeprazole?
- Q How does omeprazole treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)?
- Q Are there side effects related to the long term use of Omeprazole?