Drug interactions with Omeprazole (Prilosec) can be minimized by taking it first thing in the morning, separate from any other medications, and one hour before you eat or drink anything. Prilosec does still interact with certain medications. Most medication that work like Prilosec does will have the same drug interactions. If you are still concerned after screening your medications, please make an appointment to discuss your options with your physician.
- Q Is there a generic version of omeprazole?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of omeprazole?
- Q How does omeprazole treat ulcers?
- Q How should I take omeprazole?
- Q Are there any side effects of taking Omeprazole and Atarax together?
- Q Are there any risks in taking omeprazole?