Drug interactions with Omeprazole (Prilosec) can be minimized by taking it first thing in the morning, separate from any other medications, and one hour before you eat or drink anything. Prilosec does still interact with certain medications. Most medication that work like Prilosec does will have the same drug interactions. If you are still concerned after screening your medications, please make an appointment to discuss your options with your physician.
- Q How can I tell if I have taken too much omeprazole?
- Q What happens if I cannot swallow the omeprazole capsules?
- Q What is the advisable dosage of Omeprazole or Prisolec OTC?
- Q Can Omeprazole cause Edema?
- Q What side effects does Omeprazole (Prilosec) cause?
- Q What should I know about omeprazole before taking it?