Sodium hypochlorite antiseptics carry few risks when used as directed. Your skin may become irritated, but the risk is minor. A serious allergic reaction is possible, but not common. The drug should not come into contact with the mouth, eyes, nose or ears.
- Q Are there any side effects of sodium hypochlorite?
- Q How should I use sodium hypochlorite antiseptics?
- Q How does sodium hypochlorite treat infection?
- Q What is the difference between sodium hypochlorite antiseptic and bleach?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I am using sodium hypochlorite?
- Q How does sodium hypochlorite interact with other medications?