Sodium hypochlorite antiseptics carry few risks when used as directed. Your skin may become irritated, but the risk is minor. A serious allergic reaction is possible, but not common. The drug should not come into contact with the mouth, eyes, nose or ears.
- Q What is the maximum daily dosage for sodium hypochlorite?
- Q Should I let my doctor know I am using sodium hypochlorite?
- Q How does sodium hypochlorite interact with other medications?
- Q What is sodium hypochlorite?
- Q How does sodium hypochlorite treat infection?
- Q Who should use sodium hypochlorite antiseptics?