Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q Can I use Abilify if I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can Abilify cause breathing problems?
- Q Who should not take Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q What happens if I stop taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Who should take Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q When can I stop taking Abilify?