Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q Can I use Abilify if I am breastfeeding?
- Q How does Abilify treat major depressive disorder?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to drink beer when taking Abilify?
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Abilify?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Abilify?