Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q When should I call my doctor if I am taking Abilify?
- Q When can I stop taking Abilify?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to drink beer when taking Abilify?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Abilify?
- Q What should I avoid while taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Who should not take Abilify (aripiprazole)?