Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q What happens if I stop taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q How does Abilify (aripiprazole) interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What are the side effects of Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Are there cardiovascular risks associated with Abilify?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Abilify?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?