Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Can Abilify cause high cholesterol?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Abilify?
- Q What should I know about Abilify before taking it?
- Q What happens if I stop taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Is it safe to take Abilify for bipolar disorder?