Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q Are there any risks in taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Are there cardiovascular risks associated with Abilify?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Abilify?
- Q Can I use Abilify if I am breastfeeding?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q What should I know about Abilify before taking it?