Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q Can Abilify cause breathing problems?
- Q When can I stop taking Abilify?
- Q How does Abilify (aripiprazole) interact with other medications or foods?
- Q How does Abilify treat bipolar disorder?
- Q What happens if I stop taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q What is Abilify (aripiprazole)?