Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q How does Abilify treat bipolar disorder?
- Q How does Abilify (aripiprazole) interact with other medications or foods?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Abilify?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to drink beer when taking Abilify?
- Q Can I drink alcohol when taking Abilify?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Abilify (aripiprazole)?