Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q Are there any risks in taking Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Can Abilify cause high cholesterol?
- Q Are there cardiovascular risks associated with Abilify?
- Q Can I use Abilify if I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can Abilify cause breathing problems?
- Q Can Abilify cause weight gain?