Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q How does Abilify treat major depressive disorder?
- Q What are the side effects of Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Who should take Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q What should I know about Abilify before taking it?
- Q Can Abilify cause weight gain?
- Q Who should not take Abilify (aripiprazole)?