Too much Abilify can cause additional adverse symptoms and may be dangerous. Seek emergency help immediately if you take too much Abilify. Symptoms of Abilify overdose include nausea, confusion, throwing up, a racing heartbeat, enlarged pupils, loss of strength, and dizziness.
- Q Who should take Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q What should I know about Abilify before taking it?
- Q Is there a generic version of Abilify (aripiprazole)?
- Q Is it safe for my sister to drink beer when taking Abilify?
- Q How does Abilify treat autism?
- Q How soon after taking Abilify (aripiprazole) will my symptoms improve?