Symptoms of a risperidone overdose may include an increased heart rate, feeling lightheaded or fainting, drowsiness, low blood pressure and restless facial muscle movements. If you think you've overdosed, seek emergency medical attention right away.
- Q Are there any risks in taking risperidone?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of risperidone?
- Q What should I know about risperidone before taking it?
- Q What side effects does risperidone cause?
- Q What should I avoid while taking risperidone?
- Q Who should take risperidone?