Symptoms of a risperidone overdose may include an increased heart rate, feeling lightheaded or fainting, drowsiness, low blood pressure and restless facial muscle movements. If you think you've overdosed, seek emergency medical attention right away.
- Q How soon after taking risperidone will my symptoms improve?
- Q How does risperidone treat bipolar disorder?
- Q Does Risperidone make me feel numb to emotions?
- Q Who should not take risperidone?
- Q How does risperidone treat irritability in children with autism?
- Q Are there any risks in taking risperidone?