Symptoms of a risperidone overdose may include an increased heart rate, feeling lightheaded or fainting, drowsiness, low blood pressure and restless facial muscle movements. If you think you've overdosed, seek emergency medical attention right away.
- Q What should I know about risperidone before taking it?
- Q Is there a generic version of risperidone?
- Q Who should take risperidone?
- Q Does risperidone interact with other medications and food?
- Q Does Risperidone make me feel numb to emotions?
- Q Are there any risks in taking risperidone?