Symptoms of a risperidone overdose may include an increased heart rate, feeling lightheaded or fainting, drowsiness, low blood pressure and restless facial muscle movements. If you think you've overdosed, seek emergency medical attention right away.
- Q Who should not take risperidone?
- Q How is it known that risperidone is safe for children with schizophrenia?
- Q How does risperidone treat irritability in children with autism?
- Q How should I take risperidone?
- Q What should I avoid while taking risperidone?
- Q Who should take risperidone?