Symptoms of a risperidone overdose may include an increased heart rate, feeling lightheaded or fainting, drowsiness, low blood pressure and restless facial muscle movements. If you think you've overdosed, seek emergency medical attention right away.
- Q How does risperidone treat bipolar disorder?
- Q Does Risperidone make me feel numb to emotions?
- Q Are there any risks in taking risperidone?
- Q Does risperidone interact with other medications and food?
- Q How soon after taking risperidone will my symptoms improve?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of risperidone?