Symptoms of a risperidone overdose may include an increased heart rate, feeling lightheaded or fainting, drowsiness, low blood pressure and restless facial muscle movements. If you think you've overdosed, seek emergency medical attention right away.
- Q Who should not take risperidone?
- Q How does risperidone treat irritability in children with autism?
- Q Who should take risperidone?
- Q Are there any risks in taking risperidone?
- Q Does risperidone interact with other medications and food?
- Q How soon after taking risperidone will my symptoms improve?