Symptoms of a risperidone overdose may include an increased heart rate, feeling lightheaded or fainting, drowsiness, low blood pressure and restless facial muscle movements. If you think you've overdosed, seek emergency medical attention right away.
- Q Is risperidone safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
- Q How does risperidone treat bipolar disorder?
- Q What is risperidone?
- Q Is there a generic version of risperidone?
- Q What side effects does risperidone cause?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of risperidone?