If you miss a dose of Geodon, try to take the dose as soon as you realize it was skipped. However, do not take the missed dose if it is nearly time for your next dose. For example, if you realize Tuesday morning that you forgot to take Monday morning’s dose, do not take both doses Tuesday morning. Taking more Geodon at one time than your doctor prescribed will change the effect of the medication and can lead to complications.
- Q Does Geodon interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Geodon?
- Q How should I take Geodon capsules?
- Q Should I worry about allergies with Geodon?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Geodon?
- Q How does Geodon treat schizophrenia?