The Fanapt titration pack is a starter kit for someone using the antipsychotic medication Fanapt (iloperidone). It includes a series of pills that contain increasingly higher amounts of the drug so your body can slowly adjust to it. By starting at a low dose of Fanapt and increasing it slowly, you can limit or avoid its most common side effect: orthostatic low blood pressure, which causes dizziness and fainting when you stand up.
- Q What doses does the Fanapt titration pack come in?
- Q How should I store the Fanapt titration pack?
- Q Which antipsychotic medications reduce symptoms of violent behavior?
- Q How effective are antipsychotic medications for children and teenagers?
- Q How are conventional antipsychotics used to treat schizophrenia?
- Q What are benefits of antipsychotic mood stabilizers for bipolar disorder?