Generic versions of Geodon capsules are available, sold as ziprasidone, but there are no generic equivalents for the oral liquid and injection forms. Geodon is used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Q Can taking Geodon cause any medical conditions?
- Q Is it safe to take Geodon for bipolar disorder?
- Q How soon after taking Geodon will my symptoms improve?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Geodon?
- Q What should seniors know before using Geodon?
- Q What should I know before taking Geodon?