Generic versions of Geodon capsules are available, sold as ziprasidone, but there are no generic equivalents for the oral liquid and injection forms. Geodon is used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Q How soon after taking Geodon will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I know before taking Geodon?
- Q How does Geodon treat schizophrenia?
- Q Do Geodon and Abilify cause a decrease in my sodium levels?
- Q What is the generic name for Geodon?
- Q Can taking Geodon cause any medical conditions?