Experts aren't sure if it's safe to take the schizophrenia drug Invega (paliperidone) during pregnancy. This drug hasn't been adequately studied in pregnant women, but animal studies suggest the drug may be harmful during pregnancy. Before you start taking Invega, tell your doctor if you're pregnant or hope to become pregnant. If you find you're pregnant while you're on Invega, call your doctor.
- Q Can I use Invega if I am breastfeeding?
- Q What should I know before my child uses Invega?
- Q When can I stop taking Invega?
- Q Is it possible to be allergic to Invega?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Invega (paliperidone)?
- Q Is it possible to overdose on Invega (paliperidone)?